On this course develop your web analytics skills with an understanding of advanced analytics techniques. You will learn how to optimise your website in search engines and how to use tools such as Google Analytics. You will also learn about smart searching, accessibility support of your site and the importance of understanding your user journey.
- Learn why investing in website structure, usability, navigation, keywords, links and tags is important to SEO
- Learn to find and follow Google guidelines to keep up to date with powerful search engines
- Google Analytics and Tag manager
- Learn about the powerful Google tools and courses
- Learn about basic scripting and what the code means
- Basic Website development and customisation
Who should attend?
- Website owners (e.g. managers or marketers)
- Website users wanting to understand their digital footprint
Register your place - Last Date Remaining:
Pick a date from the list above and you will be taken to a registration form.