Join us for our Advancing Digital Project Management course
In this short course you will learn about the principles of project management in readiness for a PRINCE2/Agile accreditation. This course will also cover popular intermediate Project Management topics which have previously been presented at Advancing Digital.
Discover what common issues are found when managing projects, how to avoid them and be prepared for those that cannot be prevented. Learn to utilise common tools including project initiation documents, Gantt charts, report writing and structure. You will also be introduced to web-based tools such as Jira, Trello, Slack and Teams.
Additionally, project management is an evolving skill, help improve your project management, monitoring and reporting with this course. Equipping employees with a range of effective tools for project management and insights and their most appropriate use in their workplace.
- Overview of “Project management”
- Learn what the core principles of project management are
- Why it is important to follow principles in project management
- Who, what, when, where, why and how.
- Implementation methodologies and their differences
- Learn about what the common methodologies are and how to effectively apply them
- Requirements Gathering
- How to manage requirements and address any issues
- What is scope creep and how to manage it
- Stakeholders, Risks and Impact assessment
- Learn what stakeholders are and their impact on your project
- How to mitigate risks and address the root cause
- How to asses the impact of positive or negative change
Who should attend?
- Team leaders
- Project managers