Discover: What can Blockchain do for Business?
Blockchain is a technology that is behind many of the digital transformations and innovations that business is now able to benefit from. At this Advancing Digital event you’ll learn about the technical mechanisms behind it and how it used in supply chain and a variety of sectors. The SHU team have a wealth of experience of working within industry and conducting applied research in business and technology.
- Overview of Blockchain – Dissecting Blockchain Technology
- Formal Verification of Consensus Blockchain Mechanisms
- Logistics & Supply Chain Management
- Blockchains and business model innovations
- Blockchain technology demonstration
Presenters: Dr. Jims Marchang, Prof. Sameh Saad, Dr. Yasanur, Kayikci, Prof. Seun Kolade, Dr. Junhun Yoo and Kavyan Zoughalian
Online – 10.30am
Who should attend this Discovery Event?
- Anyone who wants to learn about the business potential and impact of blockchain technology