In this course you will learn about the principles of working from raw data though to how to understand and generate insights from it. This will allow you to to transform data into meaningful information.
Your will work with a range of numeric data and explore statistical features of data.
- Overview of “data”
- Learn to use and familiarise yourself with a simple dataset and prepare for uses
- Utilise formulas and functions such as IF statements to generate sensible data
- Data presentation and sanitisation
- Learn what functions and operations are available to you when you need to sanitise your data and present initial findings.
- Familiarise yourself with multiple presentation techniques and which are appropriate for the task
- Market intelligence
- Use Ratios, Percentage changes,
- Index numbers
- Getting started with PowerBI
- Get started with automations and generating insights using the Microsoft power tool
Who should attend?
- Anyone who wants to learn and expand their core data analytics fundamentals
Register your place
Pick a date from the list above and you will be taken to a registration form.